This brief, focused event is an ideal opportunity for informal networking and discovering new products and experiences for clients.
Engage in top-quality professional development sessions to advance your skills and learn strategies to help your business grow.
Delicious hors d'oeuvres and cocktails will round the evening out, giving Members and Partners additional opportunities to connect and build long-lasting relationships.
10:30 AM — 12:30 PM
Registration & Welcome Coffee
11:00 AM — 11:45 AM
Building Your Brand with Virtuoso Content with Laura Fixsen
For Members Only. Brand awareness and affinity is must-have for any business, as a member of the Virtuoso Network you have the world’s most powerful luxury travel brand at your back. Learn how to put that brand power to work while increasing Preferred Partner sales. Editorial content that inspires, advertising that drives leads, apps that engage clients with exclusive experiences, and social media that keeps you relevant – we will cover it all. Virtuoso Brand Lead, Paula Franklin will walk you through the simple ways you can use Virtuoso content to benefit your brand.
11:45 AM — 12:00 PM
12:00 PM — 12:45 PM
Attract High Value Travelers and Increase Preferred Supplier Sales with Wanderlist with Laura Fixsen
Filled with inspiring Virtuoso-curated brands and experiences, Virtuoso Wanderlist inspires high value prospects and engages clients. Interacting through Wanderlist is an ideal way to save time, gain insight into clients’ travel dreams, and demonstrate expertise that converts and qualifies leads. Virtuoso suppliers can also create Wanderlists that can be leveraged by Advisors to showcase their world class travel experiences. Join Virtuoso Wanderlist Specialist, Laura Fixsen, as she guides Advisors and Suppliers through a deeper dive of Wanderlist. Learn Wanderlist tips, tricks, and best practices to help you find, retain, and increase wallet share with high value travelers.
1:00 PM — 2:15 PM
Lunch for Members and Preferred Partners
2:30 PM — 4:45 PM
Advisor & Preferred Partner Networking
4:45 PM — 6:00 PM
No session found
You currently have a session booked at this time. Please remove the other session prior to adding this session to your agenda.
The St. Regis Atlanta is peerless among hotels in Buckhead, offering guests a true "in-town" luxury resort experience. Expect an unrivaled stay, punctuated by impeccable service and signature St. Regis rituals. Settle into our 151 spacious guestrooms, including 31 suites exclusively enhanced with St. Regis Butler Service.
Please contact the hotel to book your own accommodations.
- Professional development sessions (for Members only)
- Informal networking with a range of Preferred Partners and Members
- Casual reception with light hors d'oeuvres, cocktails, wine and beer
Dates and deadlines
Note: Dates and deadlines are subject to change. Continue to check back for any updates.
January 31, 2024
- Registration Opens for Members
- Request to Attend Approvals Begin for Preferred Partners*
March 5, 2024
- Last Day to Request to Attend for Preferred Partners
- Registration Closes
- Last Day to Transfer Registration without Penalty
- Last Day to Finalize Personal Agendas
March 19, 2024
- Event Begins
*You will be notified via email if you have been approved to attend.
Participants list will be available after registering for 2024 Virtuoso Connects US - Atlanta
When choosing event destinations, we carefully evaluate multiple factors to ensure that we provide the best possible experiences around the world.
- Collaboration with our Preferred Partners to showcase diverse destinations so that Members and Partners can experience a destination and then share them with their clients.
- Emerging destinations that we believe Virtuoso travelers will want to discover or destinations that have historically had lasting and broad appeal.
- Offering events in different locations globally, so that travel duration and expenses are not disproportionate for Members and Partners in any one region over time.
- Our selection process also considers practical considerations such as transportation options as well as hotel and meeting space capacity.
These small-scale networking events may last a few hours to a half day, allowing you to meet with a range of Virtuoso Preferred Partners. While locations and agenda details will vary, each Virtuoso Connects is designed for you to explore new Partner experiences, deepen relationships, and discover the latest offerings for your clients.
Virtuoso Connects are events for all Members (Front-Line Advisors, Independent Contractors, Agency Owners & Managers) and Preferred Partners.
- Members – No. Registration is available on first come, first served basis.
- Partners - Yes, because space is limited, we ask that you request to attend so we can ensure that Partners of all types and sizes are equally represented at the event.
- Important Note: Please do not make air travel arrangements until we confirm your request. Per our cancellation policy, submitting a "Request to Attend" means you are fully committed to attending the entire event.
Registration will open January 31, 2024 at 10:00 AM CST and close March 5, 2024 at 11:59 PM CST.
Your registration to attend a Virtuoso event is a commitment to attend. Your registration affects availability for other attendees because each event has limited capacity.
- Cancel your registration
- Fail to complete your registration
- Fail to attend the event
For any advisors who cancel after the March 5, 2024 deadline, or no-show at the actual event will be charged a $50 late cancellation penalty.
This event does not have a room block. Virtuoso recommends you use your resources to secure a local hotel.
- Members - Yes, more than one attendee may join. Please ensure all Members who wish to attend register for the event. Please note that registration is available on first come, first served and each Member attendee will pay the full registration fee amount.
- Partners - Yes, space permitting, more than one attendee may join. Please note that all Preferred Partners who wish to attend need to submit their Request to Attend and each Preferred Partner attendee will pay the full registration fee amount. Global Member Partnerships will review all requests to attend to ensure equal attendance between all Members and Partners. We will do everything possible to accommodate all requests to attend.
No. Only registered Member and Partner attendees are allowed to access functions/activities within a Virtuoso Event. If you invite a guest to stay with you in your hotel room, that's totally fine. Just know, they will not be permitted into official meeting functions (day or night) according to the online agenda, per event.
More information will come shortly!
Dress to impress! We encourage business casual attire for the event.
Yes. The host hotel has provided the following specific shipping instructions.
Customer may have packages and boxes for the event delivered to the Hotel up to 3 days prior to your arrival date, and all packages must be picked up no later than 1 day after the end of the event. If storage exceeds this time period, a $25 per item/per day will be added.
Attendees shall be responsible for the following fees in connection with the receiving, handling and shipping of each package or box delivered to the Hotel as part of your event:
- 0 to 5 boxes are complimentary
- $2 each for 6 to 10 boxes
- $3 each for 11 to 20 boxes
- $4 each for 21+ boxes
- $125 per crate
- $200 per single pallet
Outbound package handling fees are $3 each box.
If a dedicated bellman or houseman is requested, a $25 per hour charge will apply.
When shipping packages/boxes to the Hotel, please address them as follows:
Name of Attendee