This brief, focused event is an ideal opportunity for informal networking and discovering new products and experiences for clients.
5:30 PM — 7:30 PM
Virtuoso Registration Desk
6:00 PM — 7:30 PM
Advisor & Preferred Partner Networking Reception
No session found
You currently have a session booked at this time. Please remove the other session prior to adding this session to your agenda.
The Joseph, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Nashville is infused with Southern origin and Southern heart. Named Travel and Leisure's Readers Choice for Best Nashville Hotel, they are the only hotel in downtown Nashville, TN to blend uncompromising attention to detail, refined experiences and local culture in such vivid detail.
Please contact the hotel to book your own accommodations.
- Informal networking with a range of Preferred Partners and Members
- Casual reception with light hors d'oeuvres, cocktails, wine and beer
Dates and deadlines
Note: Dates and deadlines are subject to change. Continue to check back for any updates.
January 31, 2024
- Registration Opens for Members
- Request to Attend Approvals Begin for Preferred Partners*
March 7, 2024
- Last Day to Request to Attend for Preferred Partners
- Registration Closes
- Last Day to Transfer Registration without Penalty
- Last Day to Finalize Personal Agendas
March 21, 2024
- Event Begins
*You will be notified via email if you are approved to attend.
Participants list will be available after registering for 2024 Virtuoso Connects US - Nashville
- Collaboration with our Preferred Partners to showcase diverse destinations so that Members and Partners can experience a destination and then share them with their clients.
- Emerging destinations that we believe Virtuoso travelers will want to discover or destinations that have historically had lasting and broad appeal.
- Offering events in different locations globally, so that travel duration and expenses are not disproportionate for Members and Partners in any one region over time.
- Our selection process also considers practical considerations such as transportation options as well as hotel and meeting space capacity.
Virtuoso Connects are events for all Members (Front-Line Advisors, Independent Contractors, Agency Owners & Managers) and Preferred Partners.
- Members – No. Registration is available on first come, first served.
- Partners - Yes, because space is limited, Virtuoso asks that you request to attend so we can ensure that partners of all types and sizes are equally represented at the event.
- Important Note: Please do not make air travel arrangements until we confirm your request. Per our cancellation policy, submitting a "Request to Attend" means you are fully committed to attending the entire event.
Registration will open January 31, 2024 at 10:00 AM CST and close March 7, 2024 at 11:59 PM CST.
Your registration to attend a Virtuoso event is a commitment to attend. Your registration affects availability for other attendees because each event has limited capacity.
- Cancel your registration
- Fail to complete your registration
- Fail to attend the event
For any advisors who cancel after the March 7, 2024 deadline, or no-show at the actual event will be charged a $50 late cancellation penalty.
- Members - Yes, more than one attendee may join. Please ensure all Members who wish to attend register for the event. Please note that registration is available on first come, first served and each Member attendee will pay the full registration fee amount.
- Partners - Yes, space permitting, more than one attendee may join. Please note that all Preferred Partners who wish to attend need to submit their Request to Attend and each Preferred Partner attendee will pay the full registration fee amount. Global Member Partnerships will review all requests to attend to ensure equal attendance between all Members and Partners. We will do everything possible to accommodate all requests to attend.
Here are Virtuoso’s suggestions: business dress, skirt, pants, blouse, or a collared shirt (tie & jacket optional).
Valet parking is available for $60 overnight. Gratuities are not included in the parking fee. Local self-parking is available, but not managed by the hotel.
The closest local parking garage is about a five minute walk from the hotel. It is located at 504 4th Avenue South, Nashville, Tennessee 37210, United States. Hourly rates vary between $3-$5 per hour.
Yes. The host hotel has provided the following specific shipping instructions.
Customer may have packages and boxes for the event delivered to the Hotel up to 3 days prior to your arrival date, and all packages must be picked up no later than 1 day after the end of the event. If storage exceeds this time period, a $25 per item/per day will be added.
- $5 for items 5 lbs or less
- $10 for items 6-20 lbs
- $15 for items 21-50 lbs
- $25 for items over 50 lbs
- $100 per crate
- $200 per single pallet
When shipping packages/boxes to the Hotel, please address them as follows:
Name of Attendee