This brief, focused event is an ideal opportunity for informal networking and discovering new products and experiences for clients.
4:30 PM — 5:30 PM
Virtuoso Registration Desk
5:30 PM — 7:30 PM
Advisor & Preferred Partner Networking Reception
No session found
You currently have a session booked at this time. Please remove the other session prior to adding this session to your agenda.
Downtown San Diego, California’s place to stay for more than 100 years, THE US GRANT, a Luxury Collection Hotel, San Diego is an upscale hotel distinguished by quiet glamour and sophistication. Located near San Diego, CA’s, vibrant Gaslamp Quarter, our hotel provides an ideal location to explore the city from. Iconic attractions like the San Diego Zoo, Petco Park and Balboa Park are situated nearby, providing ample opportunities for adventure and exploration. Afterward, join us for a meal at Grant Grill, serving spectacular AAA/CAA Four Diamond cuisine in a stunning Art Deco setting. When the sun sets in San Diego, unwind with a glass of wine, craft beer or specialty cocktail at the bar. Host a meeting or event in our hotel's historic venues, including one that used to be a Prohibition-era speakeasy. Then retreat to your hotel room or suite, where details like contemporary art, opulent finishes and sleek technology await.
Please contact the hotel to book your own accommodations.
- Informal networking with a range of Preferred Partners and Members
- Casual reception with light hors d'oeuvres, cocktails, wine and beer
Dates and deadlines
Note: Dates and deadlines are subject to change. Continue to check back for any updates.
January 31, 2024
- Registration Opens for Members
- Request to Attend Approvals Begin for Preferred Partners*
September 26, 2024
- Last Day to Request to Attend for Preferred Partners
- Registration Closes
- Last Day to Transfer Registration without Penalty
- Last Day to Finalize Personal Agendas
October 10, 2024
- Event Begins
*You will be notified via email if you have been approved to attend.
Participants list will be available after registering for 2024 Virtuoso Connects US - San Diego
- Collaboration with our Preferred Partners to showcase diverse destinations so that Members and Partners can experience a destination and then share them with their clients.
- Emerging destinations that we believe Virtuoso travelers will want to discover or destinations that have historically had lasting and broad appeal.
- Offering events in different locations globally, so that travel duration and expenses are not disproportionate for Members and Partners in any one region over time.
- Our selection process also considers practical considerations such as transportation options as well as hotel and meeting space capacity.
Virtuoso Connects are events for all Members (Front-Line Advisors, Independent Contractors, Agency Owners & Managers) and Preferred Partners.
- Members – No. Registration is available on first come, first served.
- Partners - Yes, because space is limited, we ask that you request to attend to ensure that Partners of all types and sizes are equally represented at the event.
- Important Note: Please do not make air travel arrangements until we confirm your request. Per our cancellation policy, submitting a "Request to Attend" means you are fully committed to attending the entire event.
Registration will open January 31, 2024 at 10:00 AM CST and close September 26, 2024 at 11:59 PM CST.
Your registration to attend a Virtuoso event is a commitment to attend. Your registration affects availability for other attendees because each event has limited capacity.
- Cancel your registration
- Fail to complete your registration
- Fail to attend the event
For any advisors who cancel after the September 26, 2024 deadline, or no-show at the actual event will be charged a $50 late cancellation penalty.
This event does not have a room block. Virtuoso recommends you use your resources to secure a local hotel.
- Members - Yes, more than one attendee may join. Please ensure all Members who wish to attend register for the event. Please note that registration is available on first come, first served and each Member attendee will pay the full registration fee amount.
- Partners - Yes, space permitting, more than one attendee may join. Please note that all Preferred Partners who wish to attend need to submit their Request to Attend and each Preferred Partner attendee will pay the full registration fee amount. Global Member Partnerships will review all requests to attend to ensure equal attendance between all Members and Partners. We will do everything possible to accommodate all requests to attend.
Here are Virtuoso’s suggestions: business dress, skirt, pants, blouse, or a collared shirt (tie & jacket optional).
More information on the hotel's parking costs to come shortly!
More information on hotel shipping instructions will come shortly!